Tuesday, November 7, 2017

All My Friends

Hello hoots, Sarah here!

There's some exciting stuff going on in the OC universe, but first of all, I'd like to thank Aidan for that last post!

Today I want to talk about the new song: All My Friends.

I will admit that I was a little let down by this new tune.

Starting with the album's cover art, I gotta say it does look like a movie poster, but I personally feel it's just a little too crowded. Overall, I like the general aesthetic but some things on the art are just so small I have a hard time figuring out what they are. Also... is that a turtle?

Onto the song.

The more I listen, the better it sounds. But the chorus is definitely better than the verses. It's so danceable. GOSH I LOVE THE CHORUS. Personally, the verses kind of suck. It's not really the lyrics, again, it's just the delivery. It sounds like he's trying to rap and he's just not that good at rapping. It reminds me of this tweet:



That being said, I do enjoy the song (I'm listening to it as I'm writing this), and I am very excited to see what the others are going to sound like, especially "Fiji Water".

Comment below and tell me what you think of the new song! I'd love to hear!

Also, don't forget to sign up on owlcitymusic.com for the album's bonus content!

See you soon!



3 comments:

  1. The tracklist has been leaked or has Adam published it himself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tracklist wasn't really released by Adam per say, but because the album is available for preorder on iTunes, you can see all the tracks there!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for the new album I was also a little disappointed with All My Friends, but I still like it.

    ReplyDelete