Thursday, December 26, 2013

Post Christmas Schedule

Hi ho, hootowls!
I hope everyone had a good Christmas and got all the Owl City merch they asked for.
As for the podcast - here's my situation:
The site I use to publish my podcasts, podbean.com, is really super handy and I love it - except for one thing. I am only allowed so much bandwidth for free, and with only one episode I've used 10% of it. For $3 a month I can get enough bandwidth for an episode per week, and that's what I'd love to do. It sucks I have to pay, but it's worth getting to make podcasts which I enjoy very much.
As for the next episode, I'm planning on publishing it in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, feel free to send me questions, comments and suggestions for my podcast/blog to my google+.
Keep calm and hoot on!
-Aidan

No comments:

Post a Comment