Tuesday, February 11, 2014

....Times A Million

"There's so much to say but I'm really shy and really introverted so I never can think of what to say, but really just thank you times a million. I really appreciate you."
-Adam Young

This is pretty much how I feel right now, guys. I've only been up for about a month and I already have almost 400 page views and an astounding about of support on my podcast on iTunes. You guys (and Adam) are really why I started this blog. I love all of you, and I'd love to talk to you guys and get to know all of you, so please please pleeeease leave a comment or click the link to my Twitter and get me on there. Hootowls are the best fandom, and you guys are MY favorite people. And once again, thank you times a million. <3
-Aidan

No comments:

Post a Comment