Saturday, March 8, 2014

Busy Bee

So I've been quite busy lately, from Wednesday when I went to an Umphrey's McGee concert (if you haven't heard them, YOU MUST) and homework Thursday and then cheering on my home basketball team at state tonight. So I've been a busy bee. But a certain Adam Randal Young has been even busier, and he's starting to let us know.
Apart from the obvious burst of Instagram photos, he also posted a tweet 14 hours ago (I'm ashamed I only saw this now, but as I said, I've been busy) about signing up for a newsletter of his because we're now expecting some "sneaky news."

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!

I cannot control my feels at this moment. Adam is planning on telling us details, and SOON.

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT THIS IN THE COMMENTS!!!!

-AIDAN!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's so sweet we'll finally be finding out about something new!!! I remember he once described this new music as like "the lanterns from tangled" and "snowflakes on fire." So who knows! I hope to hear about it from you!

    ReplyDelete