Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Unintentional

I think we all owe Adam Young an apology.
Or he owes us one.
I'm starting to think that maaaaaaybe we weren't supposed to find that single on Amazon. Because now, Adam's releasing the artwork bit by bit on his Instagram, like it's a secret. I feel a tad guilty for spreading this image around. But, I suppose, thus is the life of paparazzi like me.
But it's his fault too, technically. He should know, and I'd assumed that he knew, that we hoot owls are very good at finding things online.
Now, do NOT get me wrong or misinterpret what I'm trying to say. I'm not badmouthing Adam in any way, shape or form. I do feel bad for ruining the surprise, but at the same time, he DID put it up on the Internet, which is pretty terrible at keeping secrets.
Signing off and promising to never keep secrets from you,
-Aidan

No comments:

Post a Comment