Saturday, April 19, 2014

Just Cruz-in Along

Out of sheer boredom, I decided to log in to my old abandoned Twitter account and browse through its contents for old time's sake. There was some laughter, some tears, some disgust - and then I discovered something I'd completely forgotten about.
Taio Cruz was supposed to be collaborating with the one and only AY of OC, according to a tweet by him. It's been a while since I've seen said tweet, but to paraphrase, it said something like "Excited to be collaborating with @owlcity!"
Because this was about 2 years ago now, I'm starting to wonder if he's abandoned that project, or if it's just been pushed back and is possibly now in the works for the EP releases this year. Either way, I'm a fan of Taio's work and I'd personally be excited for anything they put out together.
And Adam knows the guacamole is extra.
Calm down.
-Aidan

No comments:

Post a Comment