Monday, April 7, 2014

Much Absence, Very Apoligize

I'm so very sorry I haven't posted much this weekend. I've been at a Catholic youth convention in the capitol of Montana, and if you don't know what that is, go back to school. I know I missed things in my absence, like the multiple song clips and numerous hidden comments in Instagram photos. I've enlisted another guest author to post when I disappear, but she hasn't shown up yet so, oh well. 
Oh, and just a quick reminder... BEAUTIFUL TIMES COMES OUT TOMORROW!
The hoot owls are all abuzz because, yes, the official release of the song featuring the violin playing beauty Lindsey Stirling comes out tomorrow the 8th. And contrary to what people have been commenting on this blog, there in fact has been a version that was leaked on Tumblr, though I don't plan on listening to it. I've waited a year and a half for new music from Owl City, but I can wait one more day.
Joyfully yours,
-Aidan

No comments:

Post a Comment