Sunday, May 25, 2014

3000 smiles

Thank you all for getting my blog to well over 3000 pageviews in just a few short months!! You guys are incredible hootowls and I don't know what I'd do without your support!

So recently, thanks to the Instagram account @hootowlsclub, I've recieved my official hootowl license. Now, if you missed this, it's really not a big deal, but basically @hootowlsclub created a brand new hootowl license, and those who reposted the photo were included in a huge shoutout spree. You can still find and repost the photo by searching #hootowllicense.

Oh - and just so you know, I'm going to see The Fray live in 11 days. ;)

And one last thing - 4 DAYS LEFT TO ENTER MY SIGNATURE CONTEST!!! Scroll down for updated rules and entry. I have 4 entries right now, and I'd love a few more! So tell your hootowl friends and let's get creating!
-Aidan

No comments:

Post a Comment