Saturday, May 10, 2014

Good Chocolate

So I'm sitting here watching reruns of a certain psychic detective, and this commercial comes on for a certain type of delicious chocolate, with a covered version of a certain 2012 top summer song by a certain one man band.

I'm not really sure about copywrite laws, you guys. Cut me some slack.

I'm sure most of us have heard another man sing Good Time on the Hershey's commercial, and I'm just curious about what you guys think about it. I've heard opinions from both sides of the spectrum as far as what they think about the cover. Personally, I like it. I have nothing against the fact that someone covered the song and I feel like they did a good job.
But I wanna know what you think! Comment on this post about what you think of the commercial.
And never forget that Hershey's is delicious.
-Aidan

P.S.
Need I remind you about the contest?...

No comments:

Post a Comment