Saturday, June 28, 2014

5,000, 3 and 12!

It's a numbers game today!
First of all, my blog hit 5,000 page views today! I'd like to thank every single person who's ever helped get me here! Your support is overwhelming.
The second number today is a lot lower - and that's GOOD. Ultraviolet is at #3 on the U.S. iTunes album charts!!! Let's get him to #1!!! (Unless you've already bought it. In which case, on behalf of Adam and everyone he works with, thanks.)
And if you haven't already, pleeeeease click this link to watch my latest YouTube vlog! It's got a couple new developments that I think you'll really appreciate! It's got 12 views as of now (third number) and I think we can do better than that, am I right?!?


2 comments:

  1. WOW! 5,000 page views!? That's crazy but great at the same time Aidan!

    ReplyDelete