Tuesday, July 22, 2014

We Have A Visual

In case you haven't heard by now, Adam plans to make a "visualization" video for every song on Ultraviolet, with Wolf Bite being the 1st of the 4. I don't know about you guys, but I'm excited - I enjoyed the visualizaton for Wolf Bite, so I'm curious to see what's in store for the next song - whatever that may be. And by the way, the visualizer is now on YouTube, in case you're like me and Vevo doesn't agree with your computer.

Adam has also been tweeting a lot lately (often in another language) so if you've missed that (like I have) then make sure to check out his Twitter and read through THAT nonsense.

Episode 6 of the vlog is in production and will be on YouTube tomorrow - so to make sure you're ready, head HERE to subscribe to my channel and to catch up on the episodes you haven't seen yet. Or to watch them again. Or to click through to another channel. Whatever.

My Indiegogo campaign  is still going strong - about 54 days left and $25 worth of funds. There's plenty of time left to donate, but procrastinating is bad, so click this link or the widget on the sidebar to go to my campaign and donate to OR share it to Facebook or Twitter. Or both. Again, up to you.

Proudly delivering the OC news to you,


No comments:

Post a Comment