Saturday, September 13, 2014

You're Not Alone

So I'm sitting here on my bed, it's 2: 13 am here and I need to be up in 3 hours, but instead I am on my laptop trying to catch up on this incredible news that I somehow let slip through the cracks.

So a lovely anonymous commenter first pointed out this video to me a few days ago, but honestly it's only now that I'm getting to it (soooo busy). The video is Adam on a radio station, talking about a BRAND NEW SONG called You're Not Alone featuring the beautifully talented Britt Nicole that will be released soon, November/December-ish. I really recommend listening to this 1-minute preview. I mean, first of all, it's Adam. But secondly, it's a very Christian-centered song, and I know that a ton of us hootowls are also Christian, and the message portrayed in this song is one of beauty and grace that only Adam himself could put into words.

In other news, my football team lost by 2 points tonight, and I'm going to a college football game really early tomorrow (Montana State vs. Central Arkansas), so I am heading to bed.

New fun stuff REALLY soon, I promise!


1 comment:

  1. Good luck for the game!!!!
    -The gal who's Dad has the same glasses as Adam. :0)

    ReplyDelete