Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Heard It Through The 'Vine

Hello, lovely hootowls from all over the world!
Clearly I have been falling behind in my blogging. While I was out having a crazy weekend, going to see Echosmith and twenty one pilots IN CONCERT (along with a few other groups), I missed some huge news that you need to know.

But first, here's something fun - I officially have a Vine account now! I recently upgraded to a brand-new iPod touch which allows me to make Vines, and so that's what I'll do! Stay tuned for more details on that.

But I have even bigger news than that - THE THURSDAY CHAT IS BACK!!! For at least one week, anyway. The chat will be this Thursday at 7 p.m. eastern U.S. time, and I'm proud to say that I will FINALLY be able to attend! No more late-night chats on school nights - this is perfect.

Finally going to get back on the ball about blogging,


No comments:

Post a Comment