Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Ice Age Follow-Up

Because of all the news about Adam's Christmas songs, album rumors, etc. it seems as though we've forgotten that Adam may be voicing a character in the animated feature Ice Age 5! So I just wanted to recap what we currently know:
The movie itself will definitely be produced, and the release date is July 15th, 2016. As for Adam, according to this IMDb page, his role has not been specified and his participation in the cast is, quote, "rumored." So we may or may not have our favorite owl voicing a character, but I figure that's all we need - a fighting chance.


1 comment:

  1. I think to be honest Adam will be, IMDb have deleted a whole lot of actors for example Simon Cowell from the Cast List. The two I am particularly excited about playing Ice Age roles have been there since near the beginning of the movie even being on the IMDb site. So I'm pretty sure Adam will be there. I worry though, if Adam is pursuing an acting career what happens to the music? But there are no signs of him stopping, so I'm happy!
    -The Gal Who's Dad has the same glasses as Adam

    ReplyDelete