Friday, February 6, 2015

New And Improved!

Welcome to the brand-new Owl City Fan Club Blog!

As per your requests, I tried to keep the color scheme similar, but I sharpened it all up a little, and I personally think it's looking better than ever! There may be small changes coming over the next few days as I tweak and make things just right, but for now, this is your new theme!

As for posts, they will stay about the same - a vast majority of you said that you like the diversity and content, so that's what I'm sticking with!

I did ask you about some new things you'd like to see this year, and I got a LOT of different responses - so it looks like there will be some BRAND NEW STUFF coming your way soon! Keep an eye out for new stuff coming really soon!

Thanks for everything,


2 comments:

  1. I love the new layout- much clearer and simpler.
    -The Gal Who's Dad has the same Glasses as Adam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your feedback! You're such a lovely fan!
      -Aidan

      Delete