Thursday, May 14, 2015

Summary Of Mobile Orchestra

This is my last post for tonight, I swear!

"Mobile Orchestra" is AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER in the U.S. right now by following THIS link. Upon preordering, you will recieve "Verge" automatically.
Of course, we were promised 2 other songs as well - but unfortunately, this is kind of misleading for some fans.
The two other songs you recieve are "You're Not Alone" and "This Isn't The End", which I know many of you have already. But on the plus side, the whole preorder only costs less than $6.00 if you've bought the other two!

Constantly reporting for you,


4 comments:

  1. Do you think he will release any other singles from the album beforehand, and do you think he will do an extended version of the album?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know he's going to release at least one or two more singles before the whole album comes out. It's also very possible that he'll release an extended, deluxe version later in the year. Thanks for the comment!
      -Aidan

      Delete
  2. I think the album's name is "Mobile Orchestra" not "Mobile Symphony".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, that's so embarrassing!... Thanks for opening my eyes to that, I'll change it!!
      -Aidan

      Delete