Saturday, June 27, 2015

Love Wins!

This isn't Owl City related, but I find it very important!

I just want to congratulate any readers of my blog who are gay, bi, etc. Gay marriage is finally legal in all 50 U.S. states, which means love has finally won! Though I'm straight, I am a huge supporter of this campaign and I'm happy for every single person who has fought for what they believe in, and has finally found victory and, more importantly, found out who they really are.

Love wins!

Supporting you all the way,


2 comments:

  1. Well done America- it's long overdue but at least you righted the wrong (lol don't think that's grammar!)
    -Glasses Anon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is long overdue! I'm happy for all my LGBTQ friends who have finally won the good fight.
      -Aidan

      Delete