Monday, October 16, 2017

New music is coming soon! + the winner of the sign off contest

Hello hoots, Sarah here!

As you may, or may not know, there have been some awesome new updates in the Owl City fandom! A few weeks ago, there was a call for actors/actresses on Minnesota Film and Television website for an Owl City music video. On Reddit, one user talked about someone on Instagram who had been posting a lot of pictures from the set of the video. Since the photos were on Instagram Stories, I didn't get a chance to see them, but one Reddit user said there was an Ocean Eyes vinyl that was laying on the floor in one of the photos!

I'm pretty excited about this. Not sure if the Ocean Eyes vinyl is going to mean the album is going to have a similar sound, a blast from the past, or if it's just an easter egg in the video, but either way, it's still really nice that Adam's including it!

I feel like at this point, it's safe to say the album is complete. I don't think they'd be making music videos if it weren't. But, if the whole album isn't done, we at least know one single is finished and ready to be released very soon!

Also, I'd like to thank the winner of the sign-off contest! Huge thanks to Northern Sky from Reddit/the Owl City discord! I love this sign-off so much, it reminds me of Beautiful Times <3

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment