Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Music Video + Song Previews

Hey there hoots, it's me, ya blogger!!

I have been meaning to do this the past few days, but I am finally here and very excited to present the music video for All My Friends! According to Adam, there will be a total of three music videos, this one being the first in the set. From the way the first video pans out, it seems like it's telling a version his life story.

There's also a cameo of Adam and Abbey, as well as one from Abbey's friend Katie!


Without further ado, here is All My Friends: 




Also, thanks to snydergirl on YouTube, the song previews for the entire album are up online. You can listen to them here if you haven't done so:







Let me know what your favorites are! I'm really looking forward to Fiji Water, Winners Never Quit, and Always. 

Talk to you guys again soon






(PS: extra points to you if you got that buzzfeed unsolved reference in the beginning)
 

1 comment:

  1. I like them all!! Yes, I'm not fanboying, it's the truth, but the alternative version of Firebird has unique vibe that I love!!!:)

    ReplyDelete