Saturday, February 22, 2014

"...and so I write."

So if you've been following my blog lately you'd see that I don't freak out, or as I call it "fangirl", on this blog.
That's all about to change.

ASDFGHJKL ADAM OMG AAAAAAAAH

Ok I'm good.
So I'm sure you've heard and seen what all the buzz is about -- from the daily Instagram posts with captions such as "cutting final vocals" to the latest blog post which you can read here. In that post Adam states he's excited to share with us the music he's created "in due time," and:

"I take no responsibility or liability for any symptoms you may experience while listening to aforementioned music, including but not limited to: dizzy spells, nausea, cold sweats, hot sweats, fever blisters, difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, blurred vision, involuntary trembling, dead hands, numb lips, fingernail sensitivity, pelvic discomfort, or in extreme cases, death."

I'd be happy to have these symptoms if they were caused by Adam releasing new music very soon. I'll be sure to keep you guys posted. A new podcast is on the way in the next couple weeks, so be on the lookout for that as well. Keep checking Adam's blog and his official website for details, as well as his famed Twitter.

"I think a lot but I don't say much. And so I write." -Adam Young

-Aidan

No comments:

Post a Comment