Sunday, March 30, 2014

Adam Fool's Day

First of all, I need to apologize to everyone who's excited for episode 5: I won't be able to record or produce it until next week, after my spring break. I wasn't aware I would need an administrator password to download the new GarageBand update. I greatly apologize for this. 
Now on to the genius prediction made by a fan of this blog: what if Adam is not holding out until next week to release new music, but only until this Tuesday, which is April Fool's Day? It would definitely be something Adam would do, I'm sure you'd agree. I'd be willing to bet money on this prediction, but really, with Adam at the helm, anything could happen. 
Comment here if you have any different predictions or anything about the new single!
Keep on guessing,
-Aidan

No comments:

Post a Comment