Friday, May 16, 2014

Just To Chat

We'll be discussing 2 different chats today.

The first chat: this interview Adam did with Republic Records. He discusses his insomnia, his studio work, and most importantly his future music. He also mentions "changing everything up" for touring in the future, and that's really exciting. I think you'll all enjoy it, and I suggest you read it.

The second chat:
By the time you read this, I will have installed a CHAT BAR on the sidebar. This'll allow you to chat with anyone online, ask me questions or just leave your comments about my blog! Hopefully you guys will use it and like it. Simply use social media or sign in as a guest with your own screen name to chat. I want to make this blog as social as possible and this is a step in the right direction.
Let's chat,
-Aidan

No comments:

Post a Comment