Friday, July 18, 2014

$25 Strong

Hello, lovely hootowls!
As you can see on the lovely Indiegogo sidebar widget I've installed, I've already recieved a $25 donation to my campaign - one day in!! I also have another donation in the form of cash that may be coming, so my total will be at least that much, plus whoever else donates! I love that people are already helping. And if YOU would like to help, click the Indiegogo widget to the right of this post.

As for Owl City news - get excited!!! The premier of the #WolfBite video is TOMORROW!!! Screenshots and now an Instagram video have been appearing left and right, and I can practically feel the excitement rippling through the hootowl community. And in 24 hours or less, all this excitement will have some worth.


No comments:

Post a Comment