Thursday, July 17, 2014

Indiego-GO!

So in case you didn't feel like watching the new vlog, or you were, like, in a library with no headphones or something, I'll explain what's going on:

I started a campaign on indiegogo.com to raise money to keep the Owl City Fan Club Podcast going!! My goal is $500, although I don't expect to raise that much. But if you want to donate, PLEEEASE click the podcast logo to the right of this post to take you right to the Indiegogo campaign page! You can either donate or share the campaign to Facebook, Twitter, or whatever else you kids use these days.

Okay, so I'll level with you. I don't expect a lot of people to donate, mostly because this fandom is young and credit card-less. But please do what you can, even if it's simply clicking the share button. And remember this podcast is important to me and quite a few hootowls who have listened. Thank you in advance, everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment