Sunday, July 27, 2014

ANOTHER Movie?!??

Almost immediately after posting that last post, I went digging for more news and found something pretty big hidden in the folds of the internet: 

Thanks to this Tumblr blog with an explicit name, I found out that Adam Young has the credits to his name for a song in ANOTHER movie theme song - and the movie comes out on my birthday!!!

The announcement states that Adam is working on a song called "Wolf Howl Full Moon" (hah, what a coincidence!) with two other musicians, Scott Campbell and Bill Malina In the movie The Nut Job 2, which is scheduled to be released January 15, 2016, which happens to be my 17th birthday. So "Wolf Howl Full Moon" better not disappoint. 


Hopefully waiting a little more than 10 minutes to post again, 


1 comment:

  1. Looks like 2016 is going to be a good year. And then in 2017, that'll be ten years of Owl City!!!!!!
    That has been so quick, when I look back. Owl City has been around nearly as long as me!!!

    ReplyDelete