Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy birthday Adam Young!!





Hello, lovely hootowls!

In case you weren't aware, today, July 5th is Adam's 28th birthday! I hope that if you haven't already, you wish Adam a happy birthday on Twitter, Facebook, etc.!

In celebration for this very special day, one of my informants and my very good friend JoAnn prepared this incredibly amazing YouTube video with birthday well-wishes from tons of hootowls! It's a great compilation and, just so you know, I could be in there somewhere... ;) Please go watch it now, and SHARE it! Maybe Adam himself can see this video dedicated to his amazing life.




2 comments:

  1. OMG, Adam's birthday is the day right after mine and the same day as my friend's birthday! I hope he has an OWLSOME day, he totally 100% deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, so sorry for the late reply!! Sorry I missed your birthday, hope it was great!! I try my best to reply to every comment and I'm only now getting to this. :P So nice to talk to you, beautiful anon!
      -Aidan

      Delete