Saturday, July 5, 2014

(Ice) Age Of The Adam

BREAKING NEWS!!
Remember how I said we should get Adam to voice a character in an animated movie?
WELL GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!

An anonymous tip just alerted me that ADAM YOUNG WILL VOICE A CHARACTER IN THE NEXT ICE AGE MOVIE!

Upon confirmation, I found this IMDb site with a cast list, which does include Adam's name!
The unfortunate news is that the movie, as of now named Ice Age 5, won't come out until sometime in 2016. But we know what will happen - I'll be able to say "I told you it'd happen" when it finally does.

Forever right and always yours,



4 comments:

  1. OMG, THAT IS FREAKIN' AWESOME (or should I say owlsome)!!! I really thought that Ice Age 4 would be the last one, but they are making a new one, and ADAM WILL BE IN IT!!! I wonder if he's gonna play an owl:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, beautiful anon! Sorry I'm only getting to replying to comments now! And yes, absolutely! That would be great!! And I just cannot wait!
      -Aidan

      Delete
  2. I saw this AGES ago on IMDB and just died inside. I can't wait till 2016!!!!!! It does say rumoured, however so if it doesn't happen I might cry. But having watched 'Flames Pond' on YouTube I can report that Adam's acting skills are certainly...unique (I think that's the right word :P ) and can't be missed out on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's just keep hoping for the best! And Flames Pond is a great character! :P
      -Aidan

      Delete