Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Up All Night... Twice!

Thanks to one of my wonderful anonymous fans, I am now aware of a second #UpAllNight Twitter chat! It's happening this Saturday at 3 AM eastern US time. And I am NOT going to miss this one!!! Reminders are being set as you read this. Many. Many. Reminders.

But notice how the title of this post says twice... Well, the other one is TONIGHT!
Adimttedly this isn't Owl City related, but I feel like I should report on this anyway: the once-yearly Perseids meteor shower will be viewable TONIGHT, all night into tomorrow, best viewable in the northern hemisphere at about 2 AM or so. But if you're like me, and you won't be able to see it due to clouds and such, or you just don't wanna go outside to see this beautiful astronomical phonomenon, visit THIS WEBSITE at 7 PM eastern tonight to view the free webcam of the meteor shower!!! And make sure that you're listening to Meteor Shower on repeat as you're watching.

Until more Owl City news (or astronomy news),


No comments:

Post a Comment