Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Main Street Electrical Parade

I'm sure by now most of you have seen the Instagram video posted by AY about being hired by Disnet to work on the "Electrical Parade." The video is of "When Can I See You Again" (of Wreck-It-Ralph fame) with some of the words changed. I'm sure you're curious as to what this parade is all about, but you may not have the time or energy to Google it. Well you're lucky that I'm here.

The Disney Main Street Electrical Parade is a major attraction in the Magic Kingdom. It's a nighttime parade consisting of tons of light-filled floats and music, and of course a lot of Disney magic.


There's been past versions and parodies, dating all the way back to the '70s. But they're starting the attraction up again, and they're using Adam's magical-sounding music to make the parade that much more special to park attendees.

Dream on and keep checking back,


1 comment:

  1. I might have to go to Disney just to see the Electric Parade. Anyway I'm sure you've heard Adam's new release on this Soundcloud Brave originally by Nichole Nordeman. I listened to the original and I have to say I do prefer Adam's, but I suppose I am a little biased.
    https://soundcloud.com/adamyoungmusic/brave
    -Glasses Anon

    ReplyDelete