Sunday, April 19, 2015

Let's Get Contesting!

The contest has been open for ONE WEEK now! It's great to see such wonderful submissions! I'm also going to post the contest to my Tumblr account for some more awareness. 
Who knows, the winner may be a guest author at just the right time to announce some new Owl City music... And if that's not incentive, I don't know what is!

Here's a recap on how to enter:

  • Type up a paragraph, as long or as short as you want, describing why you think you should be a guest author on the blog.
  • Be sure to be creative and thoughtful, I'm looking for talented writers (which I'm sure is all of you!).
  • EMAIL it to me at aidanpatko@gmail.com.
  • You will recieve a confirmation that I accept your entry.

  • Remember - first and second place both get ADAM YOUNG'S REAL AUTHENTIC AUTOGRAPH!

    Write on,


    No comments:

    Post a Comment