Friday, April 17, 2015

The Year Is 2015

Over the past 2 weeks or so, we have seen excitement growing in Owl City. Things are being worked on. Wheels are turning, songs are finishing. And last night, in the middle of the night of course, Adam confirmed that it's all done.

"At last, my 100% finished album, converted down to mp3s, sits in a folder on my computer. In this folder is the consummation of everything I've worked so hard on over the past two years and beyond. Some songs came into being only months ago, others were born of demos I made 7+ years ago and felt were not suited to appear on Ocean Eyes. This album spans years of inspiration and it embodies a creative integrity I've learned to strengthen and purify in myself. I cannot wait to present this album to those who feel a connection to my music -- and for those who don't, I hope they can simply move on without resenting the artistic choices I am so wholeheartedly proud of making. The year is 2015. Owl City is back."


2 comments: