Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Contest Is HERE!

Hello, faithful hootowls!
After a week and a half of waiting, I am FINALLY releasing the contest to the public!

The contest winner will be a GUEST AUTHOR on the blog for a week!

HERE ARE THE RULES:

  1. Type up a paragraph, as long or as short as you want, describing why you think you should be a guest author on the blog.
  2. Be sure to be creative and thoughtful, I'm looking for talented writers (which I'm sure is all of you!).
  3. EMAIL it to me at aidanpatko@gmail.com.
  4. You will recieve a confirmation that I accept your entry.
The contest will be open about a month from today, so you'll have plenty of time to write your entry and send it in to me.

I will look through all of the submissions personally and pick my favorites. Those submissons will be given to a third party to decide your winner!

As for prizes, I've come up with 2 rewards you can't resist.
Not only will the winner be the blog's guest author for one week... They will also recieve a PHOTO AUTOGRAPHED BY ADAM YOUNG!!!
Second prize will also recieve an autographed photo as well!!!

PLEASE NOTE: Although I may not have your prize available right away, I will personally update the winners on the status of their prizes so they are guaranteed to recieve them.

LET'S GET WRITING!


No comments:

Post a Comment