Thursday, July 16, 2015

VIP's And Throwback On "Today"

Hey guys! I'm finally back in wifi after a visit to western Pennsylvania. I've seen all your comments about tickets and VIP pricing, and for that I also have a comment: in my experience, VIP packages and prices vary based on the venue, date, etc. So be careful - one venue might offer a great VIP package, meet and greet, and so on, while another venue may offer nothing at all.
(Oh, and be sure to validate that the VIP passes are REAL - some people may try to sell you fake ones!)

This past Tuesday, Adam teamed up on stage with his buddies in Hanson to perform "Unbelievable" on The Today Show! If you missed the performance, or it wasn't available in your country, click HERE to watch it (or watch it again!)

You've got one day left to vote on my poll - which song(s) are your favorite?? I've got a great response so far, so thanks a ton! And along those same lines, I want to thank my loyal fans with great aliases for always commenting on my posts. Glasses Anon, MVB, and others, you guys are awesome! (And welcome to the club, Coconut!)

Live on, hootowls!


6 comments:

  1. You're welcome for always commenting. I don't think the VIPs will be fake though because they are sold right on the OC website. I'm not worried about the price, I'm just worried if it will be worth it. Like is it gonna be two seconds, like oh hi Adam ok bye, or will I get to talk to him for a few minutes? -MVB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, how many VIP tickets do you guys think were sold per show? -MVB

      Delete
    2. I would say you would get approximately 2 mins to talk to Adam and 5-15 tickets sold per show (depending on the location) :0)
      -Glasses Anon

      Delete
    3. Ok well I'm so excited and I'll definitely let you guys know how it goes, but that's 3 months away unfortunately. -MVB

      Delete
    4. I bet you're counting down the days! Ur so lucky! :0D
      -Glasses Anon

      Delete
  2. FINALLY, I have finished school for six weeks so my mind can have Owl City based thoughts- so maybe my comments will be of more use rather than me just generally fan-girling over anything Adam Young.
    Aidan, you are very much welcome for my commenting loyalty, round my way hootowls are very few and far between- so to talk to people about it without people thinking you are a psychopath is very much appreciated.
    -Glasses Anon

    ReplyDelete