Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Just Dropping in...

Hey ya'll,

So, I'm so sorry it's been kinda quiet and a tiny bit stressful around here recently. So with the same monthly posts about the New Score, this page is becoming almost... predictable and kind of repetitive, and in reply to this I have decided to... idk.

Seriously, there are so many things we could do over on here. I could re-start podcasts if you guys really wanted it (on Youtube) even though I kind of chickened out last time, if enough of you wanted it, I could maybe start again. There could always competition's going on too, like getting to write on the blog for a few weeks...

Or maybe an art competition or a music competition where you could play an Owl City song or something.

Yeah, I'm struggling here.

If you have any ideas on how to improve this blog, PLEASE TELL ME! Because it's your blog as much as mine and I love you all and Merry Christmas.

And I should shut up now.

Also... Jesse Eisenberg

Yours Truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment