Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Omaha Beach | Score 5

Hola!

Yes indeed, the fifth score has been released, and this makes me realise how much time flies, seriously!

Omaha Beach. As Adam said on twitter, it is a very gruesome tale to tell through music, but as always Adam has done a tremendous job at making the music fit the theme. However, this kind of also brought to my attention not only how talented you have to be to make this music, but also, the strategic choosing of all these event to compose music on.

As for Omaha Beach, it's something that we all know about, and can touch most of our hearts. We're all aware that World War Two happened, and most of us aware that the D-Day landings took place. Omaha was the code name for one of the areas of the beaches the US landed on to try and get to France, which had been taken over by Hitler- and of course, we all know who that man is.

Hopefully, I won't have to bring him up again...

But after that quick History lesson, we get down to the nitty gritty of the score. Like I mentioned before, the way Adam makes his music just fits the event like a glove. I can honestly imagine these events by just listening to this music. The only thing I have to say is bad about it, well not necessarily bad, is that... it's not really my kind of music. I've never really been a fan of depressing music, and as much as I understand Adam has crammed talent into this, it really is just not for me. All that said, beautiful rendition, as always.

And in case you were wondering, I had a lovely work experience.

As always let me know your opinion about the score!

Over and out!



No comments:

Post a Comment