Tuesday, February 7, 2017

OC17 is a go!

Guys...
You don't even understand how happy I was when Adam's video came up in my Twitter feed yesterday. I mean, I did kind of throw me off for my Drama Exam, but I got by without thinking about it, but I feel bad for not screaming OC news at everybody. I mean it saves their ears, and from wondering why I'm even talking to them...

Anyway, the fact of the matter is Adam's friends and fam have had to prise his lifeless body away from the music, because apparently he's been forgetting to breathe, which I think is impossible, but then again, I wouldn't put anything past Adam. Adam if you're reading this, please don't die, and if you're gonna die soon, we want the new album first... then you can die.
That's fine.

Anyone hear that music in the background of that video? I have a suspicion that's a new song. Unless this is like a really obvious previous song that I'm somehow missing or a score or something, but when he released Humbug "commentary" if you like, it played in the background, and when he was doing his score Competition announcement a few of his scores were playing in the background. SO I'm just going to go straight ahead and make that assumption it's a piece of the new music.

SPEAKING OF COMPETITIONS go and vote for who you want to win on the poll to the right of who you'd like to win our competition.

Also, speaking of previews reminds me of Ultraviolet hype, which for me was so much bigger than Mobile Orchestra. Maybe it was because I was newer to the fandom when Ultraviolet was released (which I still the remember the feeling of staying off school so I could listen to it), than when MO was. I don't know, but I feel we're gonna have the same kind of hype, which, granted, will destroy my life, no doubt about it. But I've gotta feeling (yes, I am inserting other artist's lyrics references) it's going to be great. 10/10.

I feel as if this was more of a rant than a blog post. So I'm sorry you had to sit through all of that. I also think this is the quickest post I've written. When I read this back it's going to sound like the most stereotypical white girl has written this- which I probably am. But, you know, I like to defy stereotypes from time to time.

Anyway! I don't even know what I'm saying anymore, so Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday, Happy Hanukkah (not particularly in that order).

Seriously I'm going now.






No comments:

Post a Comment