Wednesday, September 13, 2017

An Introduction, Part 2



Hi there everybody!
Sorry to keep you waiting so long (oh the suspense, I know) but I'm finally here! So you all have met the wonderful Sarah, but I'd also like to introduce myself to you all, and perhaps you could introduce yourself to me as well?

I go by the name Cola, as in the soda. I'm in my sophomore year of high school, and I love art and reading. I also adore owls, and of course Owl City, as well as a band called Relient K! I've been a hootowl for nearly four years now. I actually got into Owl City just a few months before this very blog was created, although I didn't find this blog until late 2015. This is the first blog I've ever run (although, I will admit that Sarah does most of the stuff around here since she's a lot more experienced with blogging) but I can't wait to get to know you all.

As Sarah mentioned, we've got a lot of stuff we plan to do with the blog. We're bringing it back from the dead! That means we'll (hopefully) be updating a lot more frequently now that there's two of us. Whenever there's Owl City news of any sort we'll post it here, and we may also have some discussions about Owl City related stuff. We're also hoping to hear from you guys. Sarah and I want to be a lot more interactive, and we'd also like to hear all of your suggestions and comments!

Leave an introduction below if you'd like, and expect to hear from us in the near future!






1 comment: