Wednesday, September 6, 2017

An Introduction, Part 1

Hello fellow hoots! I'm very humbled and excited to have the opportunity to be one of this blog’s new owners! Before we get too deep in the exciting world of new Owl City news, I'd like to introduce myself.

My name is Sarah, but some people call me “Sahara” or “Rah”. I recently graduated high school, and I have a passion for blogging/writing, gemstones, and photography! I am also the founder and current owner of two other blogs: The Freshest Blog in the World, and The Switchfoot Blog.

There's going to be a little bit of construction going on, mainly focusing on the theme of the blog, so please bear with us! We’re planning to bring you more Owl City content, like album reviews, contests/giveaways, and overall more posts in general. I'm also planning to revamp the podcast in the coming months!

As I said before, I'm so excited to be able to keep you updated on Owl City news! I discovered this blog in 2014, and it is what inspired me to start my own. I'm extremely blessed to have become such good friends with the person who helped spark my love for blogging. And don't worry; I've promised Aidan that we’ll take good care of you guys!

Stay tuned for another introduction from my favorite co-owner - who just so happens to be my lovely boyfriend - Cola!

- Sarah

PS: if you want to get to know me more or want to have a chat about all things Owl City, you can reach me by my personal Twitter or Instagram!


3 comments: