Wednesday, September 24, 2014

You're Not Alone... But You're Leaked

First thing's first - happy fall, everyone!
Although it's still a bit early to see the autumn leaves peel up off the street (they've barely started turning colors here in Montana), I'm still so excited. This is my favorite time of year... Colder weather, football games, pumpkin-flavored EVERYTHING, and of course, Owl City's new tour.

But before I get to that, we need to get to one tiny little thing...
You're Not Alone has already leaked.

As seen in this video that an anonymous commenter sent to me (thanks so much, anons!), the brand new song featuring Britt Nicole has already made its full-length debut, long before any EP/album announcement has even been made. As with every leaked song, I refuse to listen to anything more than the official preview I posted about just over a week ago. Y'all can listen to it using the link above - I'm just sticking with my I'll-wait-till-I'm-supposed-to-hear-it position.

And just as a quick follow-up, Adam's touring guitars are still in the repair shop, getting geared up with brand-new equipment in preparation for the world tour that is happening, of course, "soon". As for a new EP or album... well, keep checking back here, and I'll tell you about it!

Keep calm and stay sneaky,


No comments:

Post a Comment