Sunday, November 29, 2015

Hello!

Hello everyone!

I know we are all incredibly sorry to see Mr Patko go. But it is fair to say he was quite a bit of a legend for even making this blog and therefore we all must thank him for doing so! I also have to say he's been ever so helpful whilst handing the blog over to me, and I will sincerely miss him!

My name is Imogen and I will be running the blog and I'm very happy to meet you all! It might take me ages to adjust to this blog (because I'm a new blogger) but just bear with my lack of technical skills! (I don't even know how to change the theme... I mean seriously!) I'm a girl... which is probably pretty obvious from the name and I am English... yes the rare British Hootowl (maybe not then...) *looks away trying not to embarrass myself and grits teeth*

ANYWAY

You may know me better in previous comments as Glasses Anon (which sort of defeats the object now- so much for being mysterious ha- no? Um...well)

So before my absolutely terrible internet cuts me off I will look forwards to hearing from you- and look forward to Aidan revisiting (thought I'd just remind you!)

Love from

-Imogen x

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm gonna miss you, MVB. Do me proud, Glasses Anon. :')
      -Aidan

      Delete
    2. Aw don't cry everybody! I promise to make this blog/vlog/podcast as fabulous as it can ever be. I am now the official owner of the blog and a new twitter and tumblr that the lovely Aidan set up for me, so we're ready to go!!
      -Glasses Anon/Imogen/EvilPeopleWereHere

      Delete
    3. Alright, first oc question with new ownership. Do you think something is going on behind the scenes with Adam right now? It's not like him to just not talk to us at all and I feel like if it were up to him he would be talking to us. Like last winter I knew something was up and that ms when he wrote that letter. Is something going on or is he just being quiet? -MVB

      Delete
    4. Hopefully nothing too major! I agree to some extent, as we always do (those anon days). All we can do is hope that things are okay, maybe we'll never know, maybe we will. Hope that helped!
      -Imogen

      Delete
    5. Could he be working on new stuff? -MVB

      Delete
    6. That is a possibility. Maybe something's going on or he could be working on Sky Sailing, hopefully it's the latter.
      -Imogen

      Delete
    7. I was also thinking that he was maybe doing sky sailing?

      Delete
    8. Probably and hopefully, as we know Adam's always doing something with music- maybe he's just at a crucial stage or something?? Anyway I have tweeted him about it, but obviously no reply. *cries*
      -Imogen x

      Delete
  2. So you're the Glasses Anon I kept seeing in the comments! Haha XD
    Thanks for keeping this blog running, and welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup... I am Glasses Anon. Hi!
      You're very welcome, I am glad I could keep this blog running- and I am so excited about the future with it!

      Delete
  3. Welcome! I know you're going to do a great job, Imogen! - Coconut

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's great to see you back Coconut!! x

      Delete