Monday, August 15, 2016

Shout out to HICARI

Hey guys!

So I got a lovely email from a budding musician named Ryan Bickley who wanted me to share some new music he and fellow musicians had made, they banded together to make HICARI. 

After reading from Ryan's email how much of an inspiration Owl City and just Adam in general was to HICARI's music, and how much they wanted to spread the love for their new track "Catch Fire". I listened to the track on Soundcloud, and could really tell there had been some influences from Adam's music, so I (obviously) I decided to share this amazing new talent with all of you!


You can go and listen to the track on Soundcloud and Spotify if you wish. 

In the mean time, I just wanted to wish HICARI a good future and all the best to them, they indeed have a talent that needs to be shared with the world. And oh my gosh this album art is to die for! 

Talk to you guys later (and don't forget it's my birthday on the 28th... I said nothing),



No comments:

Post a Comment