Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Boxing Day?

Do ya'll even celebrate boxing day?

Anyway, that's besides the point! I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas (or at least a bearable one) ~ and if you don't celebrate Christmas then I hope you've had a lovely 25th of December. I know for one, I've been celebrating this time of the year (as I always do), screaming the lyrics to The Muppet's Christmas Carol on Christmas Eve, and then turning on the television on the 25th to an episode of The Simpsons, however yesterday I was quite spooked when I woke up the scene of Nazi Dumbo destroying the Houses of Parliament.

But I'm not here to tell you about my Christmas morning capers.

You guys know I was debating holding some sort of competition, and I thought now Christmas was over with (and most of the entries for the Adam Young Film Contest are out of the way) now would be the perfect time to start one.

SO....
Here's the announcement for The Art and Literature Competition 2017

Here are the rules for Artwork:
1) Your art must be emailed to me (evilpeoplewerehere@gmail.com)
2) Art must be digital, if by hand, must be scanned and sent to me.
3) Must be based around Owl City/Adam Young or the Blog.
4) No obscenities please- art for all ages to enjoy.

Here are the rules for Literature:
1) Your work must be emailed to me (evilpeoplewerehere@gmail.com), either just a copied and pasted on the email, or through a link to an accessible page. 
2) Must be based around Owl City/Adam Young or the Blog.
3) No obscenities please, for all ages to enjoy!

All will be featured on the blog before the winner is decided, there may be more than one winner depending on how many entries there are (hopefully lots!)

Have fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment