Tuesday, December 27, 2016

What I Forgot To Mention Yesterday... But Today

Alrighty- this is just a quick post to say all competition entries must be in by the 31st of January, because for some bizarre reason I forgot to tell you yesterday.

I also forgot to tell you that if you have any questions leave them in the comments, I'm aware I've been kind of vague in the guidelines and explaining the whole competition.

Also, I wanted to leave a quick note that I put a poll up (to the right) so you can leave your opinions on the blogs new layout and aesthetic and if you like it or not. Your feedback means an awful lot to me!

Also if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you might see an animated pixel bubble with some lyrics in it. Just wanted to give props to my friend Sahara over at The Freshest Blog In The World for letting me steal that idea. One day I might change it into lyric of the month/week feature... but who knows?

And don't forget it's coming up to Hootowl Day! So get planning! (I really need to :|).


Alright, I'll talk to ya'll later, and have fun entering!

No comments:

Post a Comment