Saturday, December 31, 2016

Thank You & Happy New Year

Good friends,

This is the last day of 2016, and for most this is a relief. Not only have public affairs and multiple celebrity deaths made this year a horror, but personally my 2016 has been an utter nightmare. So, to say the least, I'm looking forward to a new start.

I just wanted to wish all of you a very Happy New Year, and hope that next year will bring joy and love for all of you- because you all deserve it. 

I know I bark on about it a lot, but every single one of you who has read this blog even once, means so much to me. To know my (very unwise) words have been appreciated, is probably one of the only things that have gotten me through this year. 

So a shout out to all of you- I don't know where I'd be without you.

Also on a completely unrelated note, the first entry for the Art and Literature Contest has been entered! If you look down at the two previous posts, you will find rules, entry requirements and the closing date. I am only stunned by the artwork presented so far. Honestly, you are all so talented.

So Happy New Year, I wonder what Hootowl News next year will bring? Well, I can guarantee you this, I (whether you like it nor not), will be there every step of the way, being my usual irritable self, updating you all, in my usual annoying way.


See You Next Year!


Signing off for 2016,

No comments:

Post a Comment